- Thai Massage:
- Originating in Thailand, Thai massage is an ancient healing system that combines acupressure, Indian Ayurvedic principles, and assisted yoga postures.
- The therapist uses their hands, knees, legs, and feet to move the client into a series of yoga-like stretches. It can also include muscle compression, joint mobilization, and acupressure.
- Thai massage is typically performed on a padded mat on the floor, with the client wearing loose or stretchy clothing.
- It is therapeutic and focuses on enhancing the flow of energy throughout the body, relieving tension, and promoting relaxation and well-being.
- Sensual Massage:
- Sensual massage focuses on the senses and aims to arouse the body’s senses. It is more intimate than traditional massages and often involves touching areas that are usually off-limits in other types of massage.
- The primary goal is to achieve pleasure and relaxation, and it can be a part of couples’ intimacy or a form of erotic massage.
- It’s important to note that while sensual massage can be erotic, it does not necessarily lead to sexual activity.
When the term “sensual Thai massage” is used, it might imply a combination of the therapeutic techniques of Thai massage with the intimate, arousing techniques of sensual massage.